By submitting the forms on our website and signing up for texts, you consent to receive marketing text messages (e.g. promos, cart reminders) from Texas Pork Producers Association at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. Msg frequency varies. Unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available).
We value our customers and respects your privacy at all times. We collect information about you through website in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not share your personal or financial information with 3rd party companies.
- When opt-in to our email and SMS service, you will receive emails to your provided email and text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, or other information [add additional description as needed].
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. You may also click the email “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at any time.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive 2 messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact the TPPA office.