TPPA strives to keep everyone informed about the pork industry, please find the latest news and information here. To receive news and updates please subscribe to the left.
To view some of these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download the latest free version click here.
- Pork Cuts to Get New Consumer-Friendly Names at the Meat Case ~ April 5, 2013
- Pork Checkoff Offers Tools Help Producers if Crisis or Emergency Hits ~ January 28, 2013
- Influenza Resources
- Texas paints bull’s-eye on feral pigs ~ February 27, 2012
- U.S./South Korea FTA begins March 15 ~ February 21, 2012
- McDonald's says no to gestation stalls ~ February 17, 2012
- Discussions continue on U.S.-Korea FTA ~ January 17, 2012
- Surveillance program vital in tracking influenza virus ~ January 11, 2012
- Smithfield starts 'conversation' ~ December 22, 2011